Thursday, November 28, 2013

Working out with the Kids

Like my older brother, I'm always on the lookout for an exercise machine to adorn one of my rooms. Unlike my brother, I actually use them for their intended purpose and not for hanging up your laundry. Let's face it, there's nothing like an efficient workout; who wouldn't want to be chiseled like one of Michelangelo's sculptures investing just 20 minutes/day? Recently, I got the perfect rip deck in the mail. Of course on the box there's this picture of a model with 2% body fat wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers and shorts using the machine. So I opened up the box and both kids were extremely excited. Not because their father could now work out and be healthier but it was just from the excitement of opening a box, any box with wrapping. As I removed the contents of the box and started setting up the machine, D (who was 6 at the time) stopped me. "No, no, no! You have to do it this way!" He stripped down to his underwear and started doing push-ups. K at age 3, always having to imitate his brother, followed suit. So I had 2 kids in their underwear doing push ups in front of me. Just like the model on the box cover. Uhh....okay, kids. Want body oil to go along with that like the guy on the box?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home